Collectively the Sites and the Portal(s) shall be referred to as “PSII Platforms”.
If You would like to modify or withdraw Your consent, please email Us at: firstname.lastname@example.org . We will grant such requests after verifying Your identity.
- “Affiliate” means any entity that directly or indirectly is controlled by a Party.
- “We/ Us/ Our/ Company” shall refer to Payroll Solutions International Inc. (“PSII”).
- “Data Subject/ PII Principal/ You/ Your” shall refer to any individual or legal entity whose PII is collected, stored, processed, or shared by Us.
- “Service” shall refer to all the services that We provide.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personal data/information (collectively referred to as “PII”), which includes but may not be limited to:
- Your legal name, preferred name, age, date of birth
- Passport Number, Driver’s license number
- Employment status
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Financial/ bank account information
- Social Security Number (SSN)/ Social Insurance Number (SIN)/ National Insurance Number (NIN) or any other tax identification numbers known by different names in other jurisdictions where Data Subject is located.
- other personal information We collect using PSII Platform
- Any other identifier We may use to contact You
- Unique device identifiers
- Software version
- Mobile network information, including Your telephone number
- Hardware model
- Demographic, statistical or aggregated information (for example We may aggregate PII to calculate the percentage of Users accessing a specific feature on PSII Platform).
- Login Information
- IP Address
- Browser type and version, browser plug-in and types, time zone setting,
- Operating system and platform,
- Information about Your device/ equipment You use to access PSII Platforms
To verify the PII provided by You, We may, at any time ask You provide Us a scanned copy of valid identity proof before or after You have created an account on PSII Platforms. If We find out, at any time, that You have provided a fake/ illegal identity proof or have committed any other irregularity while creating an account on PSII Platforms or while providing Us Your information, We may terminate/ de-activate Your account on PSII Platforms.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Collection of PII via direct interactions
We collect information from direct interactions with You when You provide to Us directly and voluntarily through:
- Purchase of one of Our products or services.
- Use or view Our website through Your browser;
- responses to surveys and questionnaires;
- search functions;
- forms and the like;
- filling in forms or corresponding with Us by phone, email, or otherwise;
Collection of PII via indirect interactions
We collect information from indirect interactions with the company You work for when they provide to us directly and voluntarily through:
- Purchase of one of Our products or services.
Automatic data collection of personal information
As You navigate through PSII Platforms, technical information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. The technologies We use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies)
- Flash cookie
- Web beacons
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR DATA?
Before You submit any PII to Us, please be advised that any information gathered on Our PSII Platforms may be used in the aggregate for research and development relating to PSII Platforms and/or for future site development and, if You ask us to, to send You promotional materials.
In particular, We may use information gathered about You for the following purposes:
- process Your order and manage Your account;
- monitor interest in Our range of products and help us tailor the content of PSII Platforms to Your needs by collecting information about Your preferences through tracking page view patterns on PSII Platforms;
- create a profile related to You to show You content that may be of interest to You and display content according to Your preferences;
- in circumstances where You have requested that You wish to receive additional information, to send You information about Us and promotional material about Our products and services together with details of any offers We may have available from time to time;
- to fulfill the purposes for which You provided the information or that were described when it was collected, or any other purpose for which You provide it.
- to carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts with You, including for billing and collection or to comply with legal requirements.
- to send You an email with special offers on other products and services that We think You might like after Your consent.
- to notify You about changes to Our PSII Platforms, or any products or services We offer or provide through it.
- to improve Our Site, Portal and App, products or services, marketing, or customer relationships and experiences.
- in any other way We may describe when You provide the information.
- for any other purpose with Your consent.
When Our company processes Your order, it can send Your data to and also use the resulting information from credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
The following information You provide is meant for public exhibition/ use:
- Your service ratings;
- Your comments;
- Your reviews/ feedback;
We may display this content on PSII Platforms and/or distribute it to Third Party websites or services for marking PSII.
HOW DO WE STORE AND HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR DATA?
HOW WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law or regulation, We will only retain Your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes We collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Under some circumstances We may anonymize Your PII so that it can no longer be associated with You. We reserve the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to You or Your consent.
PROMOTIONAL AND INFORMATIONAL OFFERS.
With the permission of an online visitor, information submitted at the time of registration or submission may be used for promotional and marketing purposes by Us, provided notice of this fact is available online. If a visitor objects to such use for any reason, they may prevent it, either through an email request or by modifying the registration information provided. We make reasonable efforts to keep visitor information in a secure environment. If You have submitted personal information and wish to change or unsubscribe, please contact Us as at Our email: email@example.com
WHAT ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS?
We want to make sure that You are aware of all Your data protection rights. Every user has the right to the following:
- The right to be informed.
- The right of access: You have the right to ask Us for copies of Your PII. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that We correct any information You believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request Us to complete information that You believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our company erase Your PII, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that We restrict the processing of Your PII, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of Your PII by Us, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that We transfer the data We have collected to another organization, or directly to You, under certain conditions.
- The right to file a complaint.
If You make a request, We have a month to respond to You. If You wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact Us at Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
The Company, like many website operators, may use standard technology called "cookies" on its PSII Platforms. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to Your computer when You visit a particular website. You can disable cookies by turning them off in Your browser; however, some areas of PSII Platforms may not function properly if You do so.
- Keeping You connected
- Understand how You use Our website
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
There are several different types of cookies, however Our website uses:
- Functionality: We use these cookies so that We recognize You on Our website and remember Your previously selected preferences. These could include the language You prefer and the location You are in. A combination of own and third-party cookies is used.
- Advertising: We use these cookies to collect information about Your visit to our website, the content You viewed, the links You followed, and information about Your browser, device, and Your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with Third Parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with Our advertising partners. This means that when You visit another website, You may be shown advertising based on Your browsing patterns on Our
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES
You can set Your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells You how to remove cookies from Your browser. However, in some cases, some of the features of Our website may not work as a result.
PROTECTING CHILDREN ONLINE
The Company considers the protection of children's privacy, especially online, to be of the utmost importance. We do not knowingly collect, solicit or use personal information from children, nor do We allow them to become registered users or request information through PSII Platforms or help-seeking tip lines.
ADDITIONAL TERMS FOR CERTAIN WEBSITES
The following additional information applies to PSII Platforms that require registration. In general, You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using PSII Platforms, except as necessary to provide You with a product or service that You have requested. However, some of PSII Platforms are restricted to certain individuals, such as customer representatives or customer employees, and We may require these individuals to register by providing certain information.
When You first visit Our Sites, You would be asked to confirm if You accept all the cookies or selected cookies or reject all the cookies. By accepting all or selected cookies, You provide Your affirmative consent to all or selected cookies being downloaded on Your device and these cookies will help us understand Your usage and how to provide better facilities on Our Sites. By rejecting all cookies, no cookies will be downloaded on Your device and We will not track Your usage of Our Sites.
HOW TO ACCESS, MODIFY, DELETE, OR CHALLENGE THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECTED
If You would like to know if We have collected Your personal information, how We have used and processed Your personal information, or if We have disclosed Your personal information and to who We disclosed and shared Your personal information, or if You would like to modify or delete Your personal information, or if You would like to exercise any of Your rights under PIPEDA or GDPR, please contact Our data protection officer at email: email@example.com
HOW TO CONTACT US